Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Computer Problems Notice.

I have had some computer lock up problems for sometime now and lost the data to my main hard drive.  I had to install my OS and then decided to install the new El Capitan free update.
It shows I now have Version 10.11.2  My time machine backup did not work but all my purchased and free Apps were still on record in the Apple store.

It will take sometime to update all the programs and build all my e-mail accounts, and passwords to my service providers.
All my data that I have created was always on external drives so no data was lost from those drives.

It will take time to rebuild my photo library and my music library under the new El Capitan operating system.  

I may not be able to post anything for a few days as it is more important to get my online banking and  other year end stuff cleaned up.