Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"

Friday, December 4, 2015

US Dollar Intraday Review

Notice

I am experiencing unprecedented problems with Apple's Keychain Access program as it is throwing up login screens everywhere. Even my home screen login has given me major problems. My E-Mails have also been affected as constant resets for passwords have not worked. It may take sometime to get this cleared up as it makes posting consistently very slow and many times impossible. 



There is lots to report but I will not be able to do it until I clear up my access issues. 
So far the US dollar has rallied which was anticipated but the US dollar would have to build successive impulse waves if my bigger picture is to be confirmed.

I want it to fail so this impulse wave count can be eliminated and an impulse heading down can play out. 

Gold reacted with stocks this morning but this can be expected with the jobs report. Markets can and do go nuts when this report comes out.