Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"

Thursday, March 17, 2016

DJIA Intraday Bullish Price Action Review: The Bulls Are Not Fat Enough!



In the short term I'm going to keep my "E" wave bull market alive as there should be more to come. The bulls are still not fat enough for slaughter as they seem to be very nimble dodging in and out to avoid the bears trying to get them. Running with the bulls will only last so long and hopefully we can see the trap being set up. At this time we should only get a correction. 

I have no qualms in abandoning a wave count if I figure I can see a better fit, as it must also fit into the bigger picture.   If January was a wave 4 bottom, then we have a long way to go yet, but I will make up an alternate once we all other wave counts have played out. 

At this time I see that the bullish phase is still alive, but death defying crashes could happen at anytime.