Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"

Thursday, March 24, 2016

WTI Crude Oil Intraday Elliott Wave Count Review: It's Now Or Never!







When I say it's, " now or never" I usually have the Roy Orbinson song bounce around my head.  Besides, we are at a critical point where crude oil has to start acting like another impulse is about to happen. Otherwise, I may have to trash the entire "ABC"  and start looking for a wave three bottom now.
I Think if a triangle is in force, then this could stretch out far too long in time and will also no longer fit well.  Also running a triangle could be just finishing on an "E" wave so any surprise can still happen.  I don't think the oil party is over even though the news may say so or the bearish news dominates the internet waves again. 

Donate To Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"