Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"

Monday, April 11, 2016

Another Mini DJIA Intraday Review



The DJIA is still on a wild ride in both directions making it very difficult to figure out what the trend really is.  What else is new as this seems to be the case since May of 2015. The markets were choppy far before that date as well, but May 2015 seems to be the last major high.

This is a diagonal that I am counting out and since it has dipped well into my wave 2 then I would have to call it an ending diagonal. One more dip would be required to make it more perfect as this can also be a triangle 4th wave in action. I would like to see the DJIA dip below my "C" wave bottom, but then it  has very little room to move before this triangle is trashed. 

Not much to add as this wave count should make or break it,  in the next 3-4 days.