Elliott Wave 5.0 "Reboot"

Monday, April 25, 2016

E-Mini SP500 Intraday Review: And The Decline Continues!

In the future, I will reduce my intraday postings on weekends and Mondays, but use that time to review some of the bigger wave counts.  


Here we go with another intraday look as this market seems to still be in an impulse heading down. 
I have to start with very small degree levels as my highest level I am showing right now is Micro degree and my smallest is Miniscule degree.  

I have what looks like a perfect expanded flat that formed as the "C" wave also pushed a bit higher playing its part as well. Of course, all this is great, but I know price action can change so fast that at any time this wave count could fall apart. As I post the market has shot back up so we could be at another "ABC" instead of a wave 1-2

I have scratched my head, looking at the big picture and I have not come up with a good wave count for the top.